Most cities the size of Salinas, California, have a Public Information Officer.
For roughly the same cost as a PIO, we provide Salinas with the functions of a complete communication department — on demand:
- Media relations
- Crisis communications
- Enterprise-grade web development
- Social media management
- Email news
- Media (traditional and online) monitoring, analysis, and reporting
- Graphic design
The philosophy behind it is that a modern City needs all of these skills — but not all the time.
So the City of Salinas is able to “turn the dials” as needed:
- Organize a press conference, send a press release, field inquiries from reporters.
- Shoot photos and video.
- Post content to social media.
- Monitor and engage with social media commenters.
- Design and send an e-newsletter campaign.
- Track campaign links to landing pages.
- Design and execute an ad campaign and media buy.
- Deploy powerful media monitoring software to report on communications reach, impact, and trends.