The City of Salinas: A Complete Communication Solution
Most cities the size of Salinas, California, have a Public Information Officer.
For roughly the same cost as a PIO, we provide Salinas with the functions of a complete communication department — on demand:
- Media relations
- Crisis communications
- Enterprise-grade web development
- Social media management
- Email news
- Media (traditional and online) monitoring, analysis, and reporting
- Graphic design
The philosophy behind it is that a modern City needs all of these skills — but not all the time.
So the City of Salinas is able to “turn the dials” as needed:
- Organize a press conference, send a press release, field inquiries from reporters.
- Shoot photos and video.
- Post content to social media.
- Monitor and engage with social media commenters.
- Design and send an e-newsletter campaign.
- Track campaign links to landing pages.
- Design and execute an ad campaign and media buy.
- Deploy powerful media monitoring software to report on communications reach, impact, and trends.
It would probably be impossible to staff all of these (and other) functions internally. And yet we can make them available to the City of Salinas. Further, if and when the City builds its internal communications resources, we can augment them — as needed.
City of Salinas Website
Salinas Police Department Website
Salinas Public Library Website